A command line interface to build event-driven applications
tmctl is a CLI to help you create event brokers, sources, targets and transformations.
Find more information at: https://docs.triggermesh.io
--broker string Optional broker name. -h, --help help for tmctl --version string TriggerMesh components version.
- tmctl brokers - Show list and switch between existing brokers
- tmctl config - Read and write config values
- tmctl create - Create TriggerMesh component
- tmctl delete - Delete components by names
- tmctl describe - Show broker status
- tmctl dump - Generate Kubernetes manifest
- tmctl send-event - Send CloudEvent to the target
- tmctl start - Starts TriggerMesh components
- tmctl stop - Stops TriggerMesh components, removes docker containers
- tmctl version - CLI version information
- tmctl watch - Watch events flowing through the broker